Michelle Obama Covers SEVENTEEN Magazine.- Talks About Crushing It In College

0

The first Lady of the U.S.A is quite stunning on the cover of Seventeen Magazine. She is  with Gemma Busoni and Zaniya Lewis, the two winners of the magazine's essay contest that asked readers to discuss the obstacles they are overcoming in order to find their way into their dream College or university. 
Isn't she Graceful? 

On entering university she said..
"…When it was time for me to apply to colleges there were some counselors who said, 'Maybe, with Princeton, you're reaching little high,'" she recalls. "And I thought, 'You really don't think I can do it?' But here's what I did: I decided to ignore the doubters. I plunged ahead and I got in. I went on to Harvard Law School and every step of the way I used those doubting voices as motivation."

More stunning pics...







photo credit: seventeen.com

0 comments: