Dimeji Alara Opens Up On Why He Left Genevieve Magazine, Regrets And What's Next.

0

Two weeks ago  or thereabout when the LFDW 2015 took place, I read a report/update of the show where the people in it were profiled, I remember noting that Dimeji was introduced as many things but not as the Editor of Genevieve Magazine and I wondered why, that was before he announced officially that he was resigning from the Magazine.  Well, he opens up on why he left in an interview with Made Magazine where he covers the 2nd edition(November) of  Made Edit.

 EXCERPTS:

You recently resigned from your post as Editor of  Genevieve magazine after almost two years. What happened?

".....I love being alive. and I love being free. so if i can't have those  things, then i feel like a cages animal....as a creative person, you do need time to vet ideas, love and hate them, crap and come up with something else. I barely had that time at Genevieve, everything was moving so fast, and i was dealing with exhaustion...."

We wish him all the best in his future endeavors. 

Photos...







Photo: Lakin Ogunbanro
Outfit: Tokyo James



0 comments: