Aging Is A Privilege

0

Yes! Do Not Regret Growing Older For It Is A Privilege Denied Many. Ever heard of the saying "when there is life, there is hope"? ofcourse you have. Many have been denied the privilege to live their dreams. They have gone to the grave with untapped potentials.  No wonder the Late Myles Munreo, a renowned author and motivational speaker, said that the cemetry is the richest place in the world.

You are bless with life. year after year, you are alive. Be grateful. Be the best of you. I know that some times regret may creep in because of unfulfilled dreams. You are at a certain age but not satisfied with what you have to show for being on earth for that long.  I know the feeling. As a teenager I had written down things I would do before I turned 30, but I celebrated my 30th birthday without achieving half of that list. Yea! I know that feeling, but then I was grateful to God for the blessings I got that i never imagined to put on that list but that have made my life better. I know that as long as i am alive. i can be anything i want to be, no matter my age.

Embrace the privilege to be alive. Forget your age. Stop looking at the calender. Rather, identify and access the boundless opportunities around you. see possibilities. see your dreams come to life.


All The Best
-aitee

0 comments: