FITNESS GOAL: Work IN Progress

0
Hello beautiful people. It's my pleasure to have you here. So I have been shedding some weight for a while now and like I always say, fitness is not meant to be a punishment but a lifestyle. Instead of crash programs or extreme diets, take it bit by bit, one day at a time towards your goal. 

Stop worrying about being skinny(that's not my goal). Practice healthy eating and exercise, and the weight will take care of itself. I mean, why punish and restrict yourself for a short time only to gain back all that weight and even more because it wasn't a lifestyle and you couldn't be consistent at it. But if you can be consistent, all well and good for you.

Fitness isn't a one-size-fits-all thing and perhaps does not look the same for everyone. It is not a function of how skinny you are. Both health and fitness are worth fighting for. It is hard fight, make no mistake about it. but failing now and then is part of success, so don't be discourage. just keep at it.
I am yet to attain my target-weight, so it is still a work in progress. I will just keep at it.

OK, maybe you are itching for me to say what I did Or did not do. Well, I am currently sharing "20 Thing You Can Do To Stay Fit N Healthy This Year". So follow and keep reading and you will be inspired and motivated to a healthy living. Check under Health for some of the "Things" I have already shared.





Consistency is key!
  xoxo
-Aitee

0 comments: